When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

J L Mead Co

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
ChiTown, way cool with the research.
I have a general question about Mead. I've read different material over time that speculates Mead did not actually make any bikes, then some readings imply they only manufactured the Ranger line and all others were farmed to other factories for production.
Can you shed light on this?

Go Packers!

Go Who????

Book titled "Folks" By Victor Murdock

booksidkXgUAAAAYAAJpgPA128img1zoom3hlens-1.jpg

booksidkXgUAAAAYAAJpgPA129img1zoom3hlens-1.jpg

booksidkXgUAAAAYAAJpgPA130img1zoom3hlens-1.jpg

booksidkXgUAAAAYAAJpgPA131img1zoom3hlens-1.jpg

mead sold badges to anyone

i was talking to MR Howie Cohen yesterday about bicycles and parts of interest and he suggested i take a look at his antique catalog collection that you can view on his website howie cohens everything bicycles layfette colorado .i was surprised to find that in the 20s mead sold over 44 color and model combinations in one year .mead would make you headbadges for a 5.00 die fee and 1.60 per dz badges there after to be fitted to your existing stock or to be installed on bikes that you order from them in the future .interesting stuff ,Mr Cohen has copies of some and some original duplicates for sale you have to inquire on price.24.00 for a copy of Racycle catalog. i found him to be a very pleasant and informed gentleman i purchased a couple of pair of nos lobdell wooden rims from him but he had limited time that day but he promised to research a Racycle chain ring for me . i might suggest that there is a wealth of information here for the club members to view so we can get answers to some of our questions ,and some cool reading

Back