When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

J L Mead Co

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
So called Harley or Davis only features

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Last edited:
Great Education

Thank you Chitown for all the history. Great to know the background of the players. Love the fact if you can not win by beating your competitor have the government with tariffs do it for you. So are you in Chicago? If so will you be ridng a Ranger at Critical Mass this Friday night? Say hello I'll be the guy riding an ordinary from up high. Thank you for sharing your images and insight.
Cheers Carey Williams
PS very interesting that in the early 1920's the US production was only at 500,000 only a quarter of the high mark in 1897.

Mead IROQUOIS Badge

CHITOWN (Chris) ... can you please shed some light on the Mead IROQUOIS Badge and/or bicycle.
Have the badge ... will foto after sun-up.

Thank you ... patric

THANK YOU, CHRIS !!! WHAT A GREAT AD !!! Am currently penning an article for Classic Bicycle News ...
a section called The Soul Searchers (with a focus on the Bicycle Badge). This upcoming issue will focus on
badges that feature Genetically-European Cattle Handlers and Native Americans (Cowboys and Indians).

GRABBED ALL of my appropriately-themed badges for foto work ... saw my Mead, Iroquios badge and had
forgotten this badge was actually a Mead product. Aluminum, acid-etch with silkscreened backfill. Currently
taking a break from the foto work. Thank you, again .. CHRIS !!!

...... patric

Back