When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JAF/CO FREE SWAP MEET

-

JAF/CO

I live for the CABE
19f9eed719bd289149cba7c013921533.jpg

Gate will be open at 5:30 am
The early bird gets the worm!!!

James Frazier (209) 481-9464
[email protected]

If any of my Cyclone Coaster family members have any of John's chain treads in whitewall they're willing to sell, I need two pairs, and any blackwalls. Let me know and bring them please. Whitewall specific. Not the cream. Thanks and see you guys soon....

Hands down the best bicycle swap meet in northern/central California! Always draws a crowd from the bay area and southern California. If you have never been to Jim's shop-its the Disneyland of old bike parts! Display cases bulging with all the parts you have been looking for and every square foot of wall and ceiling have parts ready for your selection. There's even a room full of tanked bikes ready for a new home. The swap is free and like Jim says...'the early bird gets the worm(best parts)'! All the local bike collectors bring out their wares-you never know what's gonna show up! Don't miss this meet! I personally am bringing anything that isn't bolted to a bike already to the meet-I specialize in prewar Schwinns. See ya there!

If any of my Cyclone Coaster family members have any of John's chain treads in whitewall they're willing to sell, I need two pairs, and any blackwalls. Let me know and bring them please. Whitewall specific. Not the cream. Thanks and see you guys soon....
Message sent

Back