eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
These ads go away when you register for an account!

JRE

I live for the CABE
Hope this all fits in the prius lol

16005553726584702295349691682971.jpg

20200919_154125.jpg

20200919_154100.jpg

20200919_154053.jpg

slick

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I have these 3 Shelbys that I can bring if any serious buyers are interested. Ivory and maroon girls 1941 for $500. Fully serviced rider, new tires and tubes, repop headlight lens. Shockease fork. The pair are both serviced as well with new tires and tubes. Both bikes ride great. They will need grips for both and pedals for both. The ones on them were borrowed. Sold as a pair ONLY for $1500 for both bikes. Pm me if serious. If not they will stay home.

Screenshot_20200921-231032_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20200921-231503_Photos.jpg

IngoMike

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I had planned on going, but decided to pull out. I have recently had a few good sales, buys and trades here on the Cabe and driving 2+ hours to hang out in 96 degrees, wearing a mask is not high on my list. I hope everyone has a good time and stays safe! See you next year!

Pedals Past

I live for the CABE
bringing the silverware and some barn found shoes with cow dung hoping to trade for anything from or to a stingray, middleweight schwinns, girls ballooners, pre war lightweights, 28” rust bucket, license plates, reflectors, handlebars, repop or worn out tires, pedals, wagons, trikes, pedal toys, guitars, surf boards or even the cash in your front pocket ........ but I am hoping for 36 Safety streamline or a 34 Aerocycle

1motime

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
more for you and me jim to battle for ..... i went bought batteries for my flashlight and been feeding my over grown blood hound rust for the last two weeks just to develope the scent
It's going to be a battleground ! Winner takes all!

volksboy57

Wore out three sets of tires already!
anyone from so.cal going? I would like to, but I don't know how possible it is for me to go. This is the best swap meet spot, and well worth the trip!

This ad goes away when you register for an account!