When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JAF/CO Stockton CA

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

JAF/CO

I live for the CABE
aa0dcdfecd5608f5df10ebe19c47e65b.jpg

[email protected]
1 (209) 481-9464
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone with a '37-'39 Schwinn Motorbike for sale?, no projects. I have a WANTED posting with particulars. PM me with picture and price please, or text me @919-412-2536 and I will call you back, thanks, Ray

This is the premiere bicycle swap meet in northern California! If you have never been to this meet then you are missing out. Jim's shop alone is worth the trip-it is the Disneyland of vintage bicycle parts and bikes. There are parts and bikes hanging from every square foot on the walls and ceiling. Shelves and display cases are bulging with the parts you have been looking for. Your search is over-he's probably got what you need. In addition to all this Jim manufactures many hard to find/obsolete parts for many makes of bikes. Many of these items will be available at the meet. Looking for a complete bike or projects-Jim's got ya covered-there is a room full of ready to ride collectables-new stuff coming in all the time! To sweeten the deal Jim never charges a dime to set up and sell. That's right-FREE for sellers and buyers alike! Sellers come from everywhere in California and the locals pull all the plugs out to make this a great swap meet. Like many of the sellers I set up there and bring anything that isn't bolted to a bike for sale! You never know what will show up at this meet-empty your bank account-cash is king and many sellers take paypal. Many thanks to Jim for putting this meet on-we need the change of pace with all this covid19 shutdown. Its an outdoor event-plenty of fresh air-everyone will be respectful and safe. See ya there!

I am looking forward to the trek up there Jim - you never disappoint with these great swapmeets - thanks for the hospitality & hosting these much needed events - There is plenty of space to set up your items to sell there - park outside the fence & set upi inside the parking lot which leaves more space for everyone - I will bring this & that with me to sell -- some complete bikes - some projects - some parts along with CYCLONE COASTER & PEDAL PUSHER T-shirts - CYCLONE COASTER license plates - CYCLONE COASTER hats - CYCLONE COASTER Pedal Koozies / beverage holders & more .. See everyone soon

Back