When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JAF/CO Swap meet-Stockton,Ca. Oct. 2 2021

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

mr.cycleplane

Riding my Motorbike
Once again ladies and gentlemen-boys and girls its that time of year again for Northern California's premiere Bicycle Swap Meet-THE JAF/CO SWAP MEET to be held October 2nd in Stockton, Calif. Located at JAF/CO 1031 S. Coolidge Ave. Stockton, Calif 95215. Put on by the C.A.B.E.'s own Jim Frazier (JAF/CO)of Stockton, California. Never a red cent charged for sellers or buyers-always FREE! If you have never been to the JAF/CO meet you are in for a treat as Jim's shop alone is worth the trip-see pictures below. Bike collectors/sellers come from Stockton-the bay area-coastal towns-Sacramento-the central valley-and southern California to make this meet a must do event. This meet draws buyers from southern California and many out of state buyers because of its unique central state location/easy access and Jim's shop! Every inch of the shop is covered from floor to ceiling with parts. The display cases are bulging with parts for all makes of bike-if you are looking for something-its probably here! There is a room full of complete

bikes waiting to be ridden that are for sale. Jim also manufactures many hard to find parts for all makes of bikes and some of these items will be available at the meet. (Jim's shop is open year round by appointment also!) Don't miss this meet-cash is king and many venders now take online payments. Bring your spare parts-trades welcome! See ya there!

Last edited:
Hi, I am looking for a rear reflector and housing for a 1955 Western Flyer Super X 53.
Curious if anyone attending will have one available.
Thanks in advance,
Steve in Santa Rosa, CA

I'll be there with about 8 bikes for sale. So bring CASH. I might even bring out my aluminum fender 1938 Colson imperial project. Chrome tank, chrome tubes and slats rack, and the long stem. Bike is complete as well with aluminum fenders. A blue 1969 stingray all original. Coppertone Typhoon..... a few prewar bikes as well. Maybe even a shelby....

Hi, I am looking for a rear reflector and housing for a 1955 Western Flyer Super X 53.
Curious if anyone attending will have one available.
Thanks in advance,
Steve in Santa Rosa, CA
ill be there Steve, it's Jose i can pick it up for you if you find one buddy!

Thank You, Jose, Greatly appreciate it.
Do you have email?
If so private message me, have my x53 together finally and will send some pics to you.

Back