When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JAF/CO Swap Meet Stockton,Calif October 1st 2022(Saturday)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Ugggg! my ride got sick so everything's up in the air!🙁, Edit!, trying to work something out but everyone's plans/schedule's are all over the place!

Last edited:
Ugggg! my ride got sick so everything's up in the air!🙁, Edit!, trying to work something out but everyone's plans/schedule's are all over the place!
Bummer dude! I hope the sickness passes tonight so your ride can get you to the swap! I'm interested in some tires but it would be cool to meet you as well. Best of luck!

Reactions: mrg
Bringing this stuff and a few smalls.

20220925_182856.jpg

20220907_065318.jpg

FB_IMG_1662057283142.jpg

20220605_215036.jpg

20220602_163747.jpg

Due to my work schedule being rearranged, it didn't look like I was going to make it. But, I'm thinking several cups of coffee, NoDoz and a 2- liter bottle of Jolt Cola, I'm driving up after work Friday night. My girl has offered to be my copilot, really just there to slap me around and to keep toothpicks under my eyelids. See you there...unless I end up in a ditch.

Back