When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JAF/CO Swap Meet Stockton,Calif October 1st 2022(Saturday)

-
Due to my work schedule being rearranged, it didn't look like I was going to make it. But, I'm thinking several cups of coffee, NoDoz and a 2- liter bottle of Jolt Cola, I'm driving up after work Friday night. My girl has offered to be my copilot, really just there to slap me around and to keep toothpicks under my eyelids. See you there...unless I end up in a ditch

There's a few barns along the way....so just watch your 12 and don't pull a Marty Mcfly move and you'll be alright

FabulousQuarrelsomeLice-size_restricted.gif

Anyone have a wish list? I'm not taking much, but will pack up parts you might be looking for.

See you tomorrow Jim, bring a ‘38 Schwinn Roadster, ‘41 DX, WWII 26” ballon rims with hubs, 1937 Iver Johnson Roadster frame with crank, badges, licenses, and pre war chain guards, and stuff?

not many 3 sets blue ww chain tread 3 sets green 1 set all red BF Goodrich $100 a ser 1 set 24x1.75 ww nos orig BFG $125- $560 cash takes them all

Back