When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JAF/CO Swap Meet Stockton,Calif October 1st 2022(Saturday)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

mr.cycleplane

Riding my Motorbike
Ladies and Gentlemen-Boys and Girls-Rogues and Ladies of the Bike-fellow C.A.B.E.R.'s! Once again-its that time of year for Northern California's premier bicycle swap meet-the JAF/CO SWAP MEET. This meet will be held on Saturday October 1st at JAF/CO 1031 S. Coolidge Ave in Stockton, California 95215. This meet is put on by the C.A.B.E.'s very own Jim Frasier (JAF/CO). Jim never charges a red cent to sell and admission is always free! If you have never been to this meet it is worth the trip-its almost like a two for one trip-a fantastic bike swap meet and Jim's shop. Many sellers save items just for this meet-dipping into their stashes to make this swap meet a real success! See pictures below of previous meets and Jim's shop!
Bike collectors come from all over the Central Valley the Bay area-Northern California. Many buyers come from Southern California and out of state as well because of the ideal Central California location. The shop/swap meet is less than a mile from the 99 freeway!
Every square foot of Jim's shop from floor to ceiling is covered in parts. Display cases are bulging with the parts you have been trying to find. There is even a room full of complete bikes- ready to ride! Chances are the parts or bikes of your dreams is at this meet! Jim also manufactures may hard to find parts for all makes of bikes and some items may be available at the meet. You can also visit the shop year round by appointment-see contact information below. Officially Jim opens the gate at 6am but he's usually there early and there is a column of trucks and trailers full of bikes waiting to set up! Don't miss this meet-cash is king-many sellers now take online payments. Bring your trade items. If you need further information you can reach Jim by text only @ 209-481-9464 or email him @ [email protected] See ya there.

Last edited:
Jim is usually there by 5am. Vendor set up and early bird deals go down shortly afterwards. By 8am it’s going strong. As Tyler says, just oogling at all the treasures in Jim’s shop is worth the trip. This is THE biggest Nor Cal vintage bicycle swap of the year and is a can’t miss meet.

166EAB15-A2C1-468E-BBD6-23AFABE600B0.jpeg

I'll be there. I'm looking for a 26" S2 chrome rim in rider condition and a 26" S7 front wheel with '69-ish Schwinn hub if anyone has them. Plus lots of other stuff. 😆

Last year's swap was a blast! Just wonderful, even though I showed up kind of late. Great people, great bikes, great parts, great time. Definitely a must go event!

Is anyone bringing some of John's chain tread tires to the swap to sell? I need some black walls badly. A few pairs. Message me and let me know. Thanks

I don't think I'll be selling this year but I'll be there for the best swap meet in Nor Cal.

Back