When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JAF/CO Swap Meet Stockton,Calif October 1st 2022(Saturday)

-
Was great seeing everyone again. I achieved my goal of thinning the herd and liquidating all my parts stash. It was really hard NOT buying a bunch of stuff,but I managed,with the exception of a way cool sign from @Fonseca927 ,and the transfer of my Colson Firestone Flying Ace to him. Also moved my Mead rearsteer to a good friend, as well as my polished turd to Jim.

After reading this thread I’m wondering if there was anyone at the swap meet that’s not on the cabe! Lmao!!
1664730705938.png

Yes, on the Columbia with the WWII wheels. I will have it at the Turlock Model A swap in January with more stuff. I will only sell it at Turlock or someone close to Turlock, Ca.
Stay safe,
Jon

No that was my neighbor to my right at the swap. I think next time I attend I'll wear a hello my name is sticker on my self.

Ah, gotcha. Now I know who you are. I looked at a feather guard and some rims/wheel set you had. @Eddie_Boy ended up buying the wheel set.

First a big thanks to @JAF/CO for hosting this wonderful annual gathering, a bike swap that most of us look forward. This meet is so fun. I bring a few stuff, not much, but for me it’s more about hanging out with the fellas. Met a couple more Cabers, bought a wheelset from @SJ_BIKER, and talked to @Che who needed some Morrow hub advice, which I then referred to Tyler @mr.cycleplane. Good to see and talk with the rest of the cabers, @mr.cycleplane, @Livmojoe, @Fonseca927, thanks Brian @island schwinn for the Schwinn script reflectors, @mrg for one set of Duro brick blackwall brick tread tires and tubs, @Jon Olson had some good stuff for sale, @LarzBahrs, and Chris, @slick and @Jose 711 for the killer old St Christopher badge. Hung out with Fordmike a bit, learned a little more and gave advice on some cool old parts for my latest project. And to the usual local guys that I see often. What a great day for me to hang out with the fellas. I learn so much just talking with the guys. I could have stayed longer and talk more, but my wife was ready to go by 12:30 pm. Thank you Jim @JAF/CO for the two awesome chainguards, for having us, allowing to sell no charge, and for a great time browsing in one of the best vintage bike shop in our state. Always a treat.
Always good to see you brother, hope you enjoy the Shelby for years to come.

Back