When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JAF/CO Swap Meet Stockton,Calif October 1st 2022(Saturday)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I was fortunate enough to see the little girl that got the free toy horse. Never seen a girl as excited as her when she was sitting next to her new toy in the car. Now that is good times!!

@SJ_BIKER I feel bad I didn’t get to Thank the Family next to you that gifted it to my youngest granddaughter as I did not know she was gifted it until I went to the car The horse moves and makes cool movements it’s a quality toy
sure was nice of that family I was not focused on the free deal as I was roaming and thanks for Loading up the parts I got from you
i spent all day cleaning up the S2 wheel set it’s nice & shiny now
oh besides bikes I also collect Grandkids !

View attachment 1705881

@SJ_BIKER I feel bad I didn’t get to Thank the Family next to you that gifted it to my youngest granddaughter as I did not know she was gifted it until I went to the car The horse moves and makes cool movements it’s a quality toy
sure was nice of that family I was not focused on the free deal as I was roaming and thanks for Loading up the parts I got from you
i spent all day cleaning up the S2 wheel set it’s nice & shiny now
oh besides bikes I also collect Grandkids !
@Che, those are my buddies, Armando and Frank. Super cool guys. Armando's girl and his son was there too.

@Che, those are my buddies, Armando and Frank. Super cool guys. Armando's girl and his son was there too.
@Eddie_Boy ahh Eddie I owe you a Big Thank you as you were so helpful and connected me with Tyler and got the Wheel Rolling !
Man your a 1 stop shop for info & resources and know who has what. I was not focused as my wife was all over the place with my granddaughter all I remember was saying hello and to them as she was playing with the horse at their table then later it’s in my van !
all good people here !
Armando & Frank & Family Thank you so much

Here's another "kid" with a "new" pony 😜

View attachment 1706204

The vintage cycle king himself.

Thanks @JAF/CO for another great swap meet! The only vintage swap we have left in NorCal. The best bicycle family anyone could ever ask for. Lots of great friends, tons of great deals, and just a kickass great time.

If you've never been to Jim's shop, you're missing out big time. No matter how many times I've been there, and its hundreds, you just never see it all. Its seriously eye candy overload. Jim's knowledge in the hobby is 2nd to none. I've learned so much from him in the past 10 years I've known him. Definitely an asset to the hobby who's skill in fabrication is 2nd to none.

Thanks again Mr. Frazier. I can speak for everyone when I say this.... I can't wait for next years swap!! Keep it going PLEASE!!

Back