When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JAF/CO Swap Meet Stockton,Calif October 1st 2022(Saturday)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
IT’S NOT THE SIZE THAT MATTERS !
That's right Jim, great meet. I have known Jim for 30 years. Jim used to let me bring a few Stingrays to sell at his spaces at the Goodguy's meets in Pleasanton a long time ago. I also used to go to his swaps same place where this one was, at his shop. Been quite a while though since I have been to one of Jim's swaps. Jim also came to a July 4th show and bike ride I had at my place in Capitola over 20 years ago. It was a Stingray only show so Jim shows up with an old 20 inch tank bike with an old paperboy newspaper sack on it that he rode through the town with the rest of us, and his bike won a trophy at the show. Somewhere I had a photo of Jim riding that bike, it was cool seeing Jim on a 20 inch bike Getting back to to the show Sunday, it is like Jim said that it is not the size that matters. I have been to all sizes swaps through the years and it is the once a year swaps like Jim's that are usually the best as some people just sell only at that same show every year and bring cool stuff they have been collecting through the year to sell at the show. Again, it was a great meet. I collect Stingray's. On Sunday I picked up a couple of early to mid 60's bikes, one red and one black which are tough to find with the original paint. It has been a while since I have purchased seen the early ones at a swap. Also a lot of early Stingray bars, some seats, tires, and also did well selling. Thanks again Jim, a true gentleman if there ever was one.

Mike,
I remember that 4th of July at your place! I remember the ride through town and the picture you took of us all lined up like “bikers”. My wife and son were 22 years younger! You used to leave your bicycle finds at my Turlock space in January. I didn’t recognize at Jim’s swap, if you make it to Turlock I’m in CC44 (same space for over 20 years), stop and say hi!
Sorry I missed you,
Jon Olson

@Eddie_Boy ahh Eddie I owe you a Big Thank you as you were so helpful and connected me with Tyler and got the Wheel Rolling !
Man your a 1 stop shop for info & resources and know who has what. I was not focused as my wife was all over the place with my granddaughter all I remember was saying hello and to them as she was playing with the horse at their table then later it’s in my van !
all good people here !
Armando & Frank & Family Thank you so much
@Che, that's how we roll...we help each other out. It was Tyler @mr.cycleplane who helped me with my first Morrow hub, and ever since I've been a fan of these coaster brakes. When working as they should, you will love them.

Great story on the pony and your granddaughter. I'll reach out to you soon.

@soddruntlestuntle There's a few Car Show / Swaps coming up in the Valley. About an hour and half from you there's a small Manteca car show/swap this Sunday the 23rd. Turlock Fall Swap is Sunday Nov 6th. These are mostly car related, yet you sometimes find bicycle related items.

Back