When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jaguar and Corvette

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I've got the road lighter on my 1961 Jaguar. Needs a lens although it's hard to tell.

This thread makes me miss mine being outside. It's in my basement so it's not far away but it being out in the sun is where it belongs.

Thanks for the pics of your bikes, Tim.

Last edited:
Wow, you scored! Happy for you.

1FD21EB2-81A9-474B-8129-E8C416BB3D10.jpeg

6533C52C-000D-4080-88ED-D8E4613A8A83.jpeg

There are differences of the front fork detail from 1959 to 1961. The 1959's have the long hand painted full length fork pin striping. The 1960 models had this feature yet. The 1961 models have the short fork "dart" pinstripe design which was new for that year. Also, the 1959's have the large metal headtube badges with color coordinated letters on them. Starting in mid 1960, they went to the now famous plastic "starburst" badges which I believe were used on their deluxe middleweight models to (I think) early 1964, when they reverted back to a small metal badge.
Thanks for the info, Jim. You did a fantastic job on these bikes. I just got home tonight from California with the '61 Jaguar and will try to post some pictures of it tomorrow. I know it's missing the headlight, and any other input you can provide would be great.

Back