When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

japanese schwinn

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

windsor mex

On Training Wheels
I'm trying to identify this bike. badge says " Schwinn approved Japan" -sticker- "Schwinn x-tra lite bicycles" -other sticker "double butted chrome moly top and bottom 4130"- crank set - super maxy - front der shimano altus- rear der shimano altus-LT - suntour shift levers - dia compe side pull brakes - serial number opo 2612 ( those could be zeros or "O's"). all chrome plated forks and frame This bike doesn't say "Le tour" or "World Traveler" anywhere on the bike so I don't think it's either of those. thanks

There should be a four digit number stamped on the head badge, the actual build date. The first three are the day of the year and the last is the last digit of the year. Serial is most likely on the left rear drop out. That number you posted doesn't look like a serial number.

I'm trying to identify this bike. badge says " Schwinn approved Japan" -sticker- "Schwinn x-tra lite bicycles" -other sticker "double butted chrome moly top and bottom 4130"- crank set - super maxy - front der shimano altus- rear der shimano altus-LT - suntour shift levers - dia compe side pull brakes - serial number opo 2612 ( those could be zeros or "O's"). all chrome plated forks and frame This bike doesn't say "Le tour" or "World Traveler" anywhere on the bike so I don't think it's either of those. thanks

Post pictures!

Back