When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JC Classic bicycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Shuler

On Training Wheels
I need decoding of info found on JCHiggins bike. I also would like to know the value of the bicycle. This is info I found on the classic bike:
8-5013X1-122197 9
502 45954
1-800-251-8007
Made in Lawrenceburg, Tn

Let me help you get better help here. Post this thread in the general forum vs forum issues. Post pics of the bicycle, the serial # location(s; bottom bracket under the crank or the left rear tire mount, and when doing so it helps to have good clear pics; not super close up but not 10 ft away. The Devil Is In The Details because some serial #s were reused during different years

Let me help you get better help here. Post this thread in the general forum vs forum issues. Post pics of the bicycle, the serial # location(s; bottom bracket under the crank or the left rear tire mount, and when doing so it helps to have good clear pics; not super close up but not 10 ft away. The Devil Is In The Details because some serial #s were reused during different years

thread moved, thanks.
please use the "report" button instead of suggesting a duplicate post
:sunglasses:

502 is Murray of Ohio's code for bikes they built for Sears, either JC Higgins or Sears. 4595 is the model number, which coincides with the catalog number; also used by the parts dept for ordering replacement items. As stated earlier, pictures would be a real asset.

Thanks for your help.
Here are pictures:
I need decoding of info found on JCHiggins bike. I also would like to know the value of the bicycle. This is info I found on the classic bike:
8-5013X1-122197 9
502 45954
1-800-251-8007
Made in Lawrenceburg, Tn
IMG_20201025_175037467.jpg

IMG_20201025_175216918.jpg

Thanks. I am having trouble posting pictures.

JC Higgins Women's Classic Bicycle
thread moved, thanks.
please use the "report" button instead of suggesting a duplicate post
:sunglasses:

IMG_20201025_175635303.jpg

Can someone put these pictures where they should be? I do not know how to maneuver on this site!

Back