When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JC Higgens Find

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

marshalmike

Finally riding a big boys bike
I'm not a post war guy, but stumbled upon this Higgens and brought it home. Love the doo-dads. Thought the Higgens folks might enjoy. Don't know what I'll do with it, would rather have a B-6 Schwinn for a post war bike.
DSC_0215.jpg
DSC_0216.jpg
DSC_0217.jpg
DSC_0218.jpg

Amazing!!

Don't know what to do with it??!!!
My god son that is an amazing colorflo. Love the side rails and exhaust pipe?? Not sure what the front wheel deflector is for but....very cool accessories for sure.....
talking about pimping your ride. This guy was either the laughing stock of the neighborhood or the envy of every boy in the state. Wonder how many chicks he impressed with that one??

I'm not much into the ballooners much less a prewar either but, I have a collection of middleweights I'd give up for that one.
Soory my fellow Middleweight gurus but, I'm ready to jump genres with this one specimen.
Honestly, PM me if you're interested... An example of a beautiful ride like this deserves a place in front of my flat screen. I know the wife wouldn't argue on that location.
That deserves a place to show off.
What ever you do with it, be sure it never gets parted out.

Seriously PM if you want some nice middleweights.

Outstanding find M&M.
How did you come across this one if I may venture to ask?

Last edited:
Thanks. Not into middleweights, but rest assured it will not be parted out. I may start to clean it up this weekend.

Back