When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold JC Higgins Batwing light new reproduction tops

-

shawnatvintagespokes

Finally riding a big boys bike
I am now reproducing the Higgins Batwing light, starting with the top. I should have bottoms in a week or so, and then the entire working Batwing lights. Some of the photos show the reproduction top on an original bottom and with an original bezel and also with a reproduction bezel that used to be available on eBay. The top can be used for two lights or for a light and a horn. The reproduction fits the original bottom perfectly. The top is sanded and primed. You can paint it whatever color you want, just use a plastic compatible paint like Krylon or Rustoleum.
I have one ready to ship (but will be out of town 2/10 - 2/13) and can have more with 2 days notice per order.
$99 including shipping.
Paypal or personal check are fine. PM me if interested.
Kind regards,
Shawn

aP1040193.jpg

bP1040194.jpg

cP1040195.jpg

P1040190.jpg

P1040191.jpg

P1040192.jpg

That is cool but there goes the value of the originals! Glwts!
I agree, but how often do you see a good original for sale? If this project can complete a few bikes, it's a WIN for everyone. Personally ( I've been in the hobby 35+ years) I'd still buy an original and pay the price/if I can find one, and the price is not INSANE. I had the same dilemma 30 years ago for a light bar on my '41 Elgin 4 star Deluxe, and had to go with a repop as there was not a one for sale at any price. I have an original batwing on my current Colorflow, ( black and gold) and had an original on my green/gold ( sold about 7 years ago), but those days seem few and far between now?

Ea's with box.JPG

P1010115.JPG

front bat.JPG

Back