When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

jc higgins bicycle help/ info year value

-

ericbum

On Training Wheels
I was wondering if anyone can help me with year model and value of this j.c Higgins bike vin# 502 46160
IMG_1617.jpg

That would be a Higgins Flightliner. This model dates 59-63 when Sears dropped the JC Higgins house name for Sears. The seat is incorrect but otherwise it looks pretty unmolested. If the tank is complete and it cleans up well, 250$ would probably be a reasonable price to expect since it's got the springer front end.

Nice bike for sure. Perfect introduction to the hobby if you decide to hold onto it. Good luck.

That's a 1961 Flightliner, first year for the chrome frame. There were 62 and 63 versions, but they had different model #s, 4616 was 61 only.

View attachment 648797 I bought a JC Higgins Bicycle an was wandering what the yr. , model an value is on thing is.
N0.173 0164
'50s, but these were 3 speed bikes. So the wheels and seat aren't original, fenders missing. Not much collector interest on these, even in decent og condition. But, if you want an old bike to tinker around with, and not worry about messing up a classic, you scored!

Hey I bought a load of stuff from a friend ....this sweet bicycle was in it !

I'm not sure what it is but closest I can guess is a 1956 J C Higgins jetflow bike..???

Please! help !

15348863504033917673148023073894.jpg

Back