When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JC Higgins Bicycle Help??

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

jlfolks

On Training Wheels
Hi there,
I hope I'm posting in the right area for this! If not, please let me know. I purchased a lot at an auction and at the back of the auction was this bicycle. It is a JC Higgins. Model number looks like 857 4666. It is in definite "fixer upper" condition. I havn't been able to find much about this model number, what it might be worth, etc. I have found on Ebay that the JC Higgins parts sell pretty good. This does have the metal emblem on the front still in tact. I am looking for any info anyone might have about this or info about where I can go to research more. If you have any questions, I am happy to answer. Attaching a couple pics for reference.
Thank you,
Jen
Screenshot_2015-02-03-20-46-37.jpg
20150209_102142.jpg

Reactions: JLF
The front fork looks pretty bent. I'm guessing if it's turned around correctly the tire hits the frame or pretty close to it. Not a lot of value here, but great for a custom Rat Rod.

That was Sears best bike for 1958. Model number 4666 matches your bike along with the crank set and frame style.

Attachments

• 1958_SearsChristmas_Page306.jpg
    1958_SearsChristmas_Page306.jpg
    210.9 KB · Views: 107
Welcome to the CABE.The fork is backwards and does look bent.Any good parts are gone.I would value at $15 if tires are good.

Back