When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found JC Higgins Colorflow bracket

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

1966fastbacks

Finally riding a big boys bike
Does anyone have one of these thingys that go on the whatchamacallit they could sell me. Last part i need to finish a bike i have been working on for three years.
higgins1.jpg

No i have not. Things are impossible to find. I guess i'm going to weld a bolt to the end and rechrome.
I have one and been trying to get a picture up but no luck.The one i have will have to be chromed.Give me till monday and let me try to get a picture or send me your address and i will send it to you.I will send it priority mail and if you want it just put $25 in my pay-pal.

I have one and been trying to get a picture up but no luck.The one i have will have to be chromed.Give me till monday and let me try to get a picture or send me your address and i will send it to you.I will send it priority mail and if you want it just put $25 in my pay-pal.
Someone else offered me one about an hour before you. Thank you anyway.

Back