When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JC HIGGINS COLORFLOW OR JETFLOW

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

FULLYLOADED

Finally riding a big boys bike
f3704840e6eb80dc33ec5367a913b430.jpg
Been on he hunt for my bucketlist bike...Colorflow or jetflow. .whichever one comes first..Im in the Los Angeles Area,California...Looking for a complete and clean bike.Please help.Thanks.-Erick.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

f3704840e6eb80dc33ec5367a913b430.jpg
Been on he hunt for my bucketlist bike...Colorflow or jetflow. .whichever one comes first..Im in the Los Angeles Area,California...Looking for a complete and clean bike.Please help.Thanks.-Erick.

what do you have to trade might be willing to trade one of my jetflow for something way cool & original but it has to be nice
006.JPG

what do you have to trade might be willing to trade one of my jetflow for something way cool & original but it has to be niceView attachment 429357
awesome collection! i have a few cool ass bikes ,but i only have 1 of each..Im tryin to add to my collection...If u ever decide to sell please do let me know ..U have a jetflow heaven

awesome collection! i have a few cool ass bikes ,but i only have 1 of each..Im tryin to add to my collection...If u ever decide to sell please do let me know ..U have a jetflow heaven

might sell one $ 2,200 all original no paddle,s or light puck up in so cai
001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG

Back