When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JC Higgins Flightliner added to collection

-
I think that is the correct rear lense for some of the Flightliners. Go to ratrodbikes.com and do a search for member "road master". He posted some lense photos. Your seat is a replacement BTW. The originals were small, unpadded, squarish seats with silver trim. Lots of Murrays had them but without the trim. They aren't very nice in reality. And 2.125 tires will not fit under the stock fenders. You might be able to find a set of balloon fenders though in the same style and make it work.

Troxel seat

There was one on mine when I found it though it was in pretty rough shape...

Fliner2-1.jpg

and a minty one that was on the bay a while back...

SilverLiner2-1.jpg

:cool:

"Mine is in way better shape than this one!! His is off about 650 on his price too!!" ..Indeed! Usually, his prices are reasonably fair. I don't think middleweights will get up into that range, unless they're straight out of the time machine!:D

"Mine is in way better shape than this one!! His is off about 650 on his price too!!" ..Indeed! Usually, his prices are reasonably fair. I don't think middleweights will get up into that range, unless they're straight out of the time machine!:D

I thought the price was outrageous but, the bike looked incredibly nice, almost time machine...:p

26 x 1.75 tires are great! The whole point of middleweights! They have a firmer ride and aren't as heavy as the balloon tires. As long as you don't do anything foolish, and install the 144-spoke rims that are as heavy as car wheels. Now, if only I could find a set of all-white middleweight tires. That would rock!

And that rack light is a correct one; I have a rack that's waiting to get powdercoated to go on my Flightliner, and it has the large lens like the one you linked to. I'm anxious to get mine installed!

One last thing-- the chrome Flightliners are SWEET and I'm jealous of how great yours looks! Great find.

lens

hi

does anyone can help me in finding lens for a flightliner? maybe any chance of gettin a repro?

Ladies Firestone Super Cruiser

I need a good source to help identify a Firestone Super Cruiser, preferrably one with photos so I can determine is parts are period correct. Thanks

welcome

I need a good source to help identify a Firestone Super Cruiser, preferrably one with photos so I can determine is parts are period correct. Thanks
maybe you should try starting a seperate thread .
you will probaly get a better response.

Back