When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold JC Higgins/mussleman hub

-
Price
Zipcode

coasterbrakejunkie1969

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I have this rear hub I believe it is a Mussleman with JC Higgins brake arm. It has been disassembled and 95% cleaned I did not break it down any further then you see. As best as my eyes can see all stamped parts have a U delta symbol. I do not know how to date it. Real nice chrome on the hub and the cones look great. I want $42/NOW $35 shipped for this.

IMG_1087.jpg

IMG_1086.jpg

IMG_1085.jpg

IMG_1084.jpg

Last edited:
🤔 Are you putting this Hub back together & bench testing before you ship? IF SO..... this is a great deal!

🤔 Are you putting this Hub back together & bench testing before you ship? IF SO..... this is a great deal!
No re assembly, it was working when I tore it down. Wanted to check parts for wear I'll let the next person assemble it, easier to ship as well. You can not beat the price.

No re assembly, it was working when I tore it down. Wanted to check parts for wear I'll let the next person assemble it, easier to ship as well. You can not beat the price.
Sure.... but if the persons like me? I can't put it back together. If "I" took it apart most likely yes. Always best for the guy who took it apart to reassemble don't you think. 🤔

That's mighty purdy hub ya got there and a good deal to boot. True, disassembled or partially disassembled is the best way to package and ship a hub if the buyer agrees to it.

Back