jc higgins project

This ad disappears when logged in

Dr.B

Finally riding a big boys bike
Apr 24, 2017
North Charlotte
my dream Bike! decide to sell? :) hey i'm working on a few and i need chrome ddone.. where did you get your parts chromed? thanks!

rick whitehurst

Jun 8, 2017
Walla Walla Wa.
That looks fantastic. Great work!!! Good to see you did something that many don't do with these... Lined up the fender braces perfectly inline with the line on the chainguard. Drives me crazy when I see these off kilter. That line is a very important feature to these Higgins.

Last edited:

tech549

I live for the CABE
Feb 9, 2014
attleboro falls, United States
my dream Bike! decide to sell? :) hey i'm working on a few and i need chrome ddone.. where did you get your parts chromed? thanks!
got my chrome done at the chrome shop,in rock island illinoise. he is very busy and not cheap,cost about 500.00 dollars for my project but the work is good.

mfhemi1969

Oct 4, 2015
Indianapolis, IN, USA

indiana dave

Dec 22, 2013
Whiteland, United States
Love the finished product. The girls skirt guards really add something to it.
love that your little one is "helping", too.
This is one of my girls with one of her projects. She took it apart, cleaned, polished, and regreased everything herself, with just a little guidance from me.
Took 2nd place in the youth class at this show. she got beat by a older girl who showed a complete custom that her daddy built and she "helped" assemble.

kayleigh with bantam.jpg

tech549

I live for the CABE
Feb 9, 2014
attleboro falls, United States
Love the finished product. The girls skirt guards really add something to it.
love that your little one is "helping", too.
This is one of my girls with one of her projects. She took it apart, cleaned, polished, and regreased everything herself, with just a little guidance from me.
Took 2nd place in the youth class at this show. she got beat by a older girl who showed a complete custom that her daddy built and she "helped" assemble.

View attachment 657789 [/QUO this is the part of the hobby I love,working with the kids,that bike will proberbly end up with my grandson after I am gone.and your daughter did an awesome job on that bike!!!:)

This ad disappears when logged in
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
$15.40
eBay Auction Picture
$18.00
eBay Auction Picture
$12.50
eBay Auction Picture
$10.00
eBay Auction Picture
$155.00
eBay Auction Picture