When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JC Penny

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

kwoodyh

Wore out three sets of tires already!
JC Penny labeled bike, original color under the white was a metallic tangerine, someone must of spray bombed it white to match the seat? It came with the BMX fork and no front fender. Rear hub appears to be a multiple speed with the cable running to the left axle shaft, future build with a springer front fork. I'll get some better pictures of the bike and the rear hub soon.

IMG_0763.JPG

Be nice to that chain guard. It is worth 100 dollars give or take.

Sold! I know it's pretty cool, too bad it was slathered (spray bombed) in paint like the rest of the frame. Any pictures of that style bike you seen? I can't imagine why the original color was covered in white only thing I can think is the kid wanted to match that Spirit of 76 seat?

Sold! I know it's pretty cool, too bad it was slathered (spray bombed) in paint like the rest of the frame. Any pictures of that style bike you seen? I can't imagine why the original color was covered in white only thing I can think is the kid wanted to match that Spirit of 76 seat?

Here is a catalog pic of a 72 3 speed with your type guard. Also a pic of a 71 in your color.
20170605_223154.jpg
20170605_223220.jpg
20170605_223332.jpg

Freaking sweet wonder if I can polish my t$&d of a bike back to that condition?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back