When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JC Penny

-

kwoodyh

Wore out three sets of tires already!
JC Penny labeled bike, original color under the white was a metallic tangerine, someone must of spray bombed it white to match the seat? It came with the BMX fork and no front fender. Rear hub appears to be a multiple speed with the cable running to the left axle shaft, future build with a springer front fork. I'll get some better pictures of the bike and the rear hub soon.

IMG_0763.JPG

Be nice to that chain guard. It is worth 100 dollars give or take.

Sold! I know it's pretty cool, too bad it was slathered (spray bombed) in paint like the rest of the frame. Any pictures of that style bike you seen? I can't imagine why the original color was covered in white only thing I can think is the kid wanted to match that Spirit of 76 seat?

Sold! I know it's pretty cool, too bad it was slathered (spray bombed) in paint like the rest of the frame. Any pictures of that style bike you seen? I can't imagine why the original color was covered in white only thing I can think is the kid wanted to match that Spirit of 76 seat?

Here is a catalog pic of a 72 3 speed with your type guard. Also a pic of a 71 in your color.
20170605_223154.jpg
20170605_223220.jpg
20170605_223332.jpg

Freaking sweet wonder if I can polish my t$&d of a bike back to that condition?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back