When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jeep Pedal Car Interest?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Mr. Monkeyarms

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
A friend of mine does Estate Sales and has this Jeep pedal car (1958?) that looks to have a Navy paint scheme. Since I don't mess with stuff I can't ride (& don't know where to get magic mushrooms to shrink myself to fit either 🤷‍♂️ ) I thought I'd post here to hear everyone's thoughts. This is the only pic I was sent. Thanks!

Judging by the yard implement handle to the left, it looks bigger than I thought at first.....

A friend of mine does Estate Sales and has this Jeep pedal car (1958?) that looks to have a Navy paint scheme. Since I don't mess with stuff I can't ride (& don't know where to get magic mushrooms to shrink myself to fit either 🤷‍♂️ ) I thought I'd post here to hear everyone's thoughts. This is the only pic I was sent. Thanks!View attachment 1732878

Judging by the yard implement handle to the left, it looks bigger than I thought at first.....
I would throw a motor in that 😆

Back