When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jeff Rapp Butler Pa Bicycle Swap Meet January 18 2015 25th Year!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
just thought you bikers would like to know THE rarest of rare bikes was found there and sold, I was there, so for Christmas name that bike? the year? and type of suspension? that made it so different. best all around winter swap meet going. a lot of knowledgeable bike people there. RAPPS swap meet Merry Christmas monark-man

About 1998 1999, death bike. fresh from a barn. Non bike guy walked in with it and sold it. Nice original bike for the only known example.

193027s20Huffman20DeathBike-1.jpg

Last edited:
Can someone try to at least take some pics this year at the swap? The last two years we've not heard a peep after the show about what was there or who went.

I was there too, the guy selling the bike walked it right past me. I didn't know much about Balloon Tire bikes then, I was just starting out in the hobby. My friend and I wondered what all the commotion was about and found out later how rare the bikes was!

Wow will be in the area, traveling with a swap meet spread, anybody know how active this show is buying and selling, considering doing this show. any info appreciated!

Back