When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jeff Rapp Butler Pa Bicycle Swap Meet January 18 2015 25th Year!

-
just thought you bikers would like to know THE rarest of rare bikes was found there and sold, I was there, so for Christmas name that bike? the year? and type of suspension? that made it so different. best all around winter swap meet going. a lot of knowledgeable bike people there. RAPPS swap meet Merry Christmas monark-man

About 1998 1999, death bike. fresh from a barn. Non bike guy walked in with it and sold it. Nice original bike for the only known example.

193027s20Huffman20DeathBike-1.jpg

Last edited:
Can someone try to at least take some pics this year at the swap? The last two years we've not heard a peep after the show about what was there or who went.

I was there too, the guy selling the bike walked it right past me. I didn't know much about Balloon Tire bikes then, I was just starting out in the hobby. My friend and I wondered what all the commotion was about and found out later how rare the bikes was!

Wow will be in the area, traveling with a swap meet spread, anybody know how active this show is buying and selling, considering doing this show. any info appreciated!

Back