When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jeff Rapp's Mid-winter Bicycle Meet - Butler, PA Jan 22

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Howard Gordon

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I'm busy putting a load of bikes and parts together for the swap. Here are some of the bikes I will have for sale. Can't wait to see old friends, and buy some bikes. Still havin fun. Howard Gordon

Restored girls Schwinn. Real nice paint
100_5107.JPG

Restored boys Columbia
100_5108.JPG

Nice original JC Higgins. 1957 Owner went to Vietnam, never came home. I bought from his brother.
100_5109.JPG

Restored Dayton
100_5110.JPG

Original Roadmaster, waxed and serviced
100_5111.JPG

Clean original girls Columbia
100_5112.JPG

Nice original young boys Columbia, cleaned and serviced
100_5113.JPG

What a fantastic fun bike show swap meet,many go the night before to get a room to have dinner a few beers and lots of bike talk.The weather looks great no snow so should be a good turn out.A very very rare only one to be found death bike was bought there so you never know what will turn up.I am looking to buy parts in bunches schwinn brake levers head badges white letter tires BMX parts things like that. The bicycle Heaven Museum is not far away many come the day before or after the show.I hope to see you its a fun show worth the trip. I can't wait to pick up two Hopalong Cassidy bikes a 20 inch and a rare 12 trike being delivered .

Sounds great, this is a show that I've been wanting to go to. Any photo's for us swappily deprived?

Back