When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jeffrey and Gromully tandem

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
The bottom bracket should come out when you remove the screw at its bottom. Yes, bottom bracket shells and other frame parts were manufactured and sold to frame builders.
When the bottom screw is removed the bb wont come out of the frame as far as I can tell that screw sets the tension on the chain, it's almost like the two bb are pressed together but that wouldn't make any sense, can't tell unless I probably remove the paint from the bb to see what's under the paint I'm hoping that they are perhaps screwed together, would that make more sense on a install such as this...

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

When the bottom screw is removed the bb wont come out of the frame as far as I can tell that screw sets the tension on the chain, it's almost like the two bb are pressed together but that wouldn't make any sense, can't tell unless I probably remove the paint from the bb to see what's under the paint I'm hoping that they are perhaps screwed together, would that make more sense on a install such as this...

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk
remove the paint

Back