When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jesse's got another up for bids..............

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Definitely a nice bike but... For a bike that's going to sell in the 10K+ range, you would've thought he'd at least wipe the grime and dust off before photographing it, eh? But yeah, Nice Bike!

i think the bicycle is all original and is like the description says (not put together with parts) you can tell it was loved and not ridden much even before & after jesse got it. It's possible your looking at 1937 dust and grime . the dust and grime is the one of the selling points of knowing that it was never pieced together... serious buyers look for things like that. i would question his description if it was clean and shinny.

and yes congratulations to who ever wins this beautiful bicycle

HA HA LOL.. I guess you can't prove tha dust is that old... but if it was shinny,clean and new looking like the chainless i would have to question it.. i guess it's a strategy to keep the questions down on epay

I love it, but looking at it, it looks like it's a pretty small bike, with a short wheelbase. I'm thinking my 6'5" wouldn't be able to ride it even if I had stupid money! When I get my shop area organized, and the welder working, maybe I'll make my own interpretation!

I would expect to see $10,000 - $12,000 on this bike at a good swap meet. I wouldn't be surprised if this one goes for more because of where it's coming from. $14-$15K ?

i think the bicycle is all original and is like the description says (not put together with parts) you can tell it was loved and not ridden much even before & after jesse got it. It's possible your looking at 1937 dust and grime . the dust and grime is the one of the selling points of knowing that it was never pieced together... serious buyers look for things like that. i would question his description if it was clean and shinny.

and yes congratulations to who ever wins this beautiful bicycle

Wow! Clearly I'm not a serious collector. To me it just looked like five years of grime and dust collected from sitting neglected in the back of someone's garage that had more money than common sense and didn't care much about what he had aside from having it because he could. How naive was I not to realize the dust was vintage as well?

Cheers,

TCN

Back