When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jeweled tank Autocycle Question

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve seen several original schwinns with that Chainguard, I have one. Let’s see the inside of the tank. Does it have the cutouts or is it a motorbike tank with added reflectors.

Ok, great looking bike but so many questions, what yr is the bike ( ser # )?, what badge?, tall frame, is the reflector in the door on the non louvered tank?, no horn?, post war large endcap AS pedals?, rubber/leather guard mount shim?, non deluxe Wald stem seems odd, what was added later, never seen support/parade bars added at factory ( kinda like admitting your fork/ aren't strong enough ) and who knows about the siren.

Cool bike.
Who knows... Could be a one off display bike.

I had a factory all chrome post war CW Road Master once.

Although CW did offer a Chrome Master pre war there wasn't any catalog offerings after WWII.

Interesting for sure.

It may have been a dealership display bike that they put together. Like Mark points out a number of different parts and from different years. If this was supposed to be a top end bike then why the 1" drive? Chromed out BC? I'm still saying not a factory bike. V/r Shawn

Beautiful bike and presentation. Plating looks to be too fresh and even. No natural aging anywhere in those photos. Even if someone polished it every day for decades it wouldn't survive like that. Pretty cool 😎 Blinding in the sun though!

Yeah, and Jussie Smollett got mugged by a couple or rabid MAGA supporters.

You can believe what ever you want to believe, but the TRUTH does not LIE!

Until you can prove that to be a factory built production bike without a shadow of a doubt, it’s obviously someone’s idea of a fantasy build.

Mish/Mash Motorbike with custom embellishments.
Cool bike none the less, but I’d ease up on the story you got when you bought it.
It’s too easy to blow holes through that one.😆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back