When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Jim Dandy Surrey"

-

spook1s

Finally riding a big boys bike
"Gym Dandy Surrey"

I haven't seen too many of these up for sale EVER! This one is VERY incomplete. Has all 4 wheels, 3 hubcaps, all drivetrain parts are present and function...

From what I've found out, these were made from the 50's possibly into the early 70's.
There is talk of it being mentioned or featured on The Art Linkletter show "Kids say the Darndest Things"

I'm curious if anyone has any interest in trading anything? I like 30'-50's Balloon tire bikes. I'm just testing the waters. It will be put on soon if I get no interesting offers.
forsale497Medium-1.jpg

Any Trades?

Last edited:
About 2 yrs ago i found a complete one with canapy and all parts and decals for $375 but didnt pull the trigger.Now i wish i would have but it did take alot of room

I've only seen 1 complete unit myself! That's actually how I came to realize what this one actually was! It's always spent it's life in a friend of mine's family. I "inherited" it since we grew up together and he moved away to California. From what I hear, it's spent most of it's life in this shape. When he and I met, we were already "too big" to play w/ it much but it was always in the garage for our little cousins, nieces, nephews, etc...

Without it's canopy it could be more of a "speedster-runabout" version!!

I've seen the decal kits for sale on E-bay.

Bump!!

Any interest in this Surrey? good parts donor!

Any Trades?

Looking for Pre-War Western Flyer CWC 26" Boy's tank, Nice set of chrome drop center rims, ORIGINAL working Delta Rocket Ray, Pre-War Murray boy's 26" frame/fork, Front fender lights,...???

Mainly interested in older early stuff.

Neat I Would Like to Know if you still have these parts? :D My Kids and I Are looking

Sir?
Neat I Would Like to Know if you still have these parts? :D My Kids and I Are looking for a very incomplete Something to do For Fun!!! This may just be perfect if you have and we can work something out.. O SO NEAT!!!! Call me please 231-445-4039

Thank you Tonya :rolleyes:

I'm thinking about putting this on the auction block soon. I haven't seen too many of these up for sale EVER! This one is VERY incomplete. Has all 4 wheels, 3 hubcaps, all drivetrain parts are present and function...

From what I've found out, these were made from the 50's possibly into the early 70's.
There is talk of it being mentioned or featured on The Art Linkletter show "Kids say the Darndest Things"

I'm curious if anyone has any interest in trading anything? I like 30'-50's Balloon tire bikes. I'm just testing the waters. It will be put on soon if I get no interesting offers.
forsale497Medium-1.jpg

Back