When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Joe Cargola saved my Whizzer.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Goldenrod

I live for the CABE
Joe's Excellent Invention
By Ray Spangler

My engine had material around the oil plug that was so weak that it would not hold the plug without leaking. Joe used heat resistant Locktight to secure forever a plumber fitting like the ones used beneath the Whizzer gas tank. For the drain plug he used a common water cap. It looks like the stock part and it saved me from replacing the whole case. He is my hero once again. If you want to feel dumb, stand next to him.

EB952246-50B8-4FA0-9CC1-A6618FCFB2C8.jpeg

Joe's Excellent Invention
By Ray Spangler

My engine had material around the oil plug that was so weak that it would not hold the plug without leaking. Joe used heat resistant Locktight to secure forever a plumber fitting like the ones used beneath the Whizzer gas tank. For the drain plug he used a common water cap. It looks like the stock part and it saved me from replacing the whole case. He is my hero once again. If you want to feel dumb, stand next to him.

View attachment 1716299
Oh yeah! He really saved that one! It was pouring oil before he fixed it!

Great job. I had a similarish issue with a modern Whizzer. If overtighted, the lip around the drain plug can chip. I also solved it with not having to remove and reinstall the drain plug every time. Just flip the little lever until all the oil is drained.

Skeezer

zdrain.jpg

zdrain5.jpg

Back