When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

John Deere Schwinns

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
C

coop

I just came about this site looking for some info on some John Deere Schwinn bikes I found in a shed on the property I bought. They are yellow with green lettering JOHN DEERE. They have the tall chrome handle bars and banana seats with a wide rear tire. Just wondering how old these bikes might be and what they might be worth. They aren't really in great condition, the rims and handle bars are rusty. Just curious how popular are these bikes? Thanx for any info Coop

Welcome Coope.The best thing to do would be to post some pictures on here to help identify the bikes.

JD bikes

It has been my experience that these bikes generally have little appeal to bike collectors, but are quite highly sought after by John Deere collectors. If they are complete originals and can be restored, it certainly would be worth while advertising them, taking them to a swap meet or putting them on ebay.

Back