When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

John Deere - What’s it’s worth?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Daisy

Look Ma, No Hands!
Wald USA Pat. D-231971. Wondering what estimated value is? Looking to sell this.

B6FE6F06-5CE5-4DE2-9BF4-C7D76F8504BC.jpeg

71310CFB-30FC-4811-8CCC-AA9FD87B5688.jpeg

D09587EA-1602-4F56-86F5-C517B4F96439.jpeg

796FBD7F-6D39-41E6-9E3D-B9A560A158C0.jpeg

77A21C7C-67F2-4056-80A3-36FF6EBABCA9.jpeg

BAF0ECB6-D328-4F64-9E81-797180B3050B.jpeg

Never saw a blue JD before all I have seen have been green. The only value is with the John Deere collectors. They pay $450 for a dirty old straw hat. At one point the ladies JD were from 150 to 500ish. The tractor collecting hobby has had a bit of a down turn. The big thing to find out is if a blue JD is hard to find or did they really make one.
The tractor guys ran into the fact that they ran out of buyers for a few of reason. 1) The older guys either passed on or sold out to down size. 2) They also priced themselves out of their own hobby. 3) They forgot about the newbie the guy who needed to start with something affordable to get started in the hobby.
I did a quick check JD made 100,000 green bikes and 700 blue bikes so the blue bike has some value to john deere collectors.

Last edited:
Never saw a blue JD before all I have seen have been green. The only value is with the John Deere collectors. They pay $450 for a dirty old straw hat. At one point the ladies JD were from 150 to 500ish. The tractor collecting hobby has had a bit of a down turn. The big thing to find out is if a blue JD is hard to find or did they really make one.
The tractor guys ran into the fact that they ran out of buyers for a few of reason. 1) The older guys either passed on or sold out to down size. 2) They also priced themselves out of their own hobby. 3) They forgot about the newbie the guy who needed to start with something affordable to get started in the hobby.
I did a quick check JD made 100,000 green bikes and 700 blue bikes so the blue bike has some value to john deere collectors.
I’ve got someone on the way to buy it. I’m almost wishing I had listed it on eBay to see if I would have gotten any takers. It obviously needs work but with so few made to the right JD collector I think could possibly make some decent money. I probably asked too little for it but sounds like this guy collects them so it will go to a good home.

As the bike wont make you rich if you sell it, why not consider keeping and riding. It probably could be a decent bike with servicing.

As the bike wont make you rich if you sell it, why not consider keeping and riding. It probably could be a decent bike with servicing.
For knowing 700 were made seats in near excellent condition and only needing a few minor repairs I should

Back