When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JULY 4th first Annual Antique Bicycle and Parts Sale BEST OFFERS!!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

mike cates

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I will be selling on ebay on July 4th as well but UNLESS SOMEONE BIDS THAT DAY ON MY EBAY LISTINGS, I will sell to you off of ebay SO MAKE YOUR BEST OFFERS TODAY ONLY.
IF YOU DON'T SEE SOMETHING ON MY EBAY AUCTIONS...JUST ASK ME AS I MAY HAVE IT.
I CAN PACK BICYCLES IN CARDBOARD BICYCLE BOXES FOR FREE OR MAKE A WOODEN CRATE AT AN ADDITIONAL COST TO BUYER.
I HAVE A SHIPPER I USE EXCLUSIVELY TO GET YOU THE BEST RATE.
I CAN REQUEST SHIPPING INSURANCE, IF NEEDED BY BUYER, WHICH IS AN ADDITIONAL COST TO BUYER.
I SHIP WORLD WIDE.
LOCAL PICK UP IS FINE BY YOU OR BY FRIENDS TRAVELING TO OR THROUGH CARLSBAD, CALIFORNIA (LOCATED 35 MILES NORTH OF SAN DIEGO ON THE I-5 FREEWAY).
I ACCEPT: CASH, PAYPAL(USING FRIENDS AND FAMILY PAYMENT METHOD), PERSONAL CHECKS, WIRE TRANSFERS. ALL PAYMENTS MUST CLEAR MY BANK BEFORE SHIPPING OR LOCAL PICK UP.
Mike Cates
(760) 473-6201 (No texts please and voice calls are best)
[email protected]

DSCN6032.JPG

ONGOING LIST OF SOLD ITEMS SO FAR TODAY:
3 hub lamps sold. 2 hard tire safety oil lamps sold. One adult tricycle oil lamp sold. Reading and Waverely head badges sold. 1914 unknown safety bicycle sold. 2 velocipede frames sold. Punnett Companion side-by-side sociable bicycle spoken for but not sold yet and holding to Saturday so call after that to see if actually sold. 1898 Dedion Buton (earliest known single cylinder gasoline engine known in the US) spoken for but not sold and holding until Saturday so call after that so see if sold. Two early TOC saddles sold. 1892 Lucas bell sold, Two 28" cyclometers sold. 1889 Star high wheel parts sold. Two sets of Columbia high wheel ball bearing pedals sold. Two iron TOC bicycle stands sold. Large original New Mail metal sign sold. 1880's bicycle tool pouch tools sold. Columbia advertising literature sold. 1889 G&J Ideal cushion tire safety sold. Elliott hickory pneumatic safety sold.

There still is a lot left of bicycles and parts I haven't advertised yet.
Let me know what you are looking for but it has got to be TODAY JULY 4TH for best prices.

Mike Cates
(760) 473-6201
[email protected]

Thanks to all of you who got some good deals yesterday. I will be shipping things out over the next week. If any of you need additional shipping insurance on items please ask.
Thank you,
Mike Cates

JULY 4th 2020 SECOND ANNUAL ONE-DAY SALE FOR MY EBAY AND UNADVERTISED YET ITEMS IS COMING UP.
I'VE DUG OUT MORE TREASURES SINCE LAST YEAR'S JULY 4TH ONE-DAY ANNUAL SALE.
EMAIL OR CALL ME ANYTIME FOR WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR.
Mike Cates
(760) 473-6201 VOICE CALLS ONLY AND NO TEXTS ANSWERED
[email protected]

Back