When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just a Few Things I still Need

-

Bicycledreamer

On Training Wheels
Hi Guy's,

I'm kinda getting back into the game, I was knee deep into collecting Schwinn's in the early 2000's, but kind of fell away and got into lightweight road bikes. Recently I came across a local seller who had a storage unit full of 26" balloon tired bikes (mostly parts and carcasses) which sparked my interest again as there was enough stuff there to get several projects going. And along the way I had held on to a lot of my Schwinn odd's and end's, so I'm really close to having 3 complete project bikes to work on and restore this summer. I have restored several high end road bikes, but these balloon tired tank bikes are another animal, I can see patience and persistence will be the key. Anyways I've had a lot of help already from Bob U, but wanted to float a want list here to see if perhaps you guys help can get me to the proverbial finish line. Here's what I'm looking for;

1946 - 48 B-607 Autocycle rear fender
Straight bar tank
Forewheel front brake in good Orig condition for a 53 Red Phantom
1/2" Pitch Diamond chain in excellent or perhaps NOS condition
Postwar Truss rods for a early postwar truss fork (the thinner trusses)
Late Prewar Crossbar handlebars (in plateable condition)
Panther front fender in Plateable condition

Also would like to buy a fender roller if someone has one for sale

Thanks Guys - This collecting is fun, I look forward to meeting you and seeing what you have!

Bicycledreamer AKA Glen H

Back