Just A Small Sampling

This ad disappears when logged in

CrazyDave

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Feb 4, 2016
hahhahaha, I hang out at both sites. If something is worn out/parted out/not worth restoring why not make a fun customized ride the way you want it out of it?! If something is remotely savable though, it should put back the way it was born IMHO. The stuff you linked Dave, uhhhhhh loloolol, lots of that crap and lightweight Schwinns all over AA, I actually find better bikes at my local scrap yard than 50% of what was there! :D Here's a example, I found a pair of these, boys bike was rough and not my worth much, but the girls was extra clean...I like em both :p

DSCN0961.JPG

Boris

I'm the Wiz, and nobody beats me!
Feb 16, 2008
Portland, OR 97206
Not my thing, but I think there's some pretty creative builds here. But what do I know I'm just a hick frum the backwoods of Ory-gun.

Last edited:

Intense One

I live for the CABE
Nov 30, 2011
Ipswich, MA
I like purist style bikes and keeping them as original as possible but I admire the talent and ideas some of these custom bike builders put together. I want some of whatever they've been smokin'.......

vincev

I'm the Wiz, and nobody beats me!
Nov 2, 2008
crown point<indiana
Not my thing, but I think there's some pretty creative builds here. But what do I know I'm just a hick frum the backwoods of Ory-gun.
I thought you were from Ohio? Didnt you have a hobby of collecting egg cartons back then?

This ad disappears when logged in
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture