When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just acquired this 1969 Town And Country...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
If you feel it pulling to the left it could just be normal for this trike. Only one of the rear wheels are actually driven by pedals and its the left wheel. Does the trike always pull left or does it pull left only while being pedaled?

While riding with the direction of traffic, the trike may pull to the right, due to the crown in the road. The opposite is true while riding against traffic, she'll pull to the left. Are you riding with or against traffic? Just a thought...

I come with photos and a short video, kindly check them out and see if this helps shine any further light on the matter! As I ride it I noticed in addition to the front drifting the two back wheels seem to be giving a rocking back and forth sensation slightly I'm not sure if that would mean a wheel could be bent...going to get her looked at but just trying to piece together things best I can 'til then!

Video:

IMG_20220626_155450878.jpg

IMG_20220626_155751099.jpg

IMG_20220626_155759278.jpg

IMG_20220626_155806012.jpg

IMG_20220626_155812255.jpg

I come with photos and a short video, kindly check them out and see if this helps shine any further light on the matter! As I ride it I noticed in addition to the front drifting the two back wheels seem to be giving a rocking back and forth sensation slightly I'm not sure if that would mean a wheel could be bent...going to get her looked at but just trying to piece together things best I can 'til then!

Video:
View attachment 1652604

View attachment 1652612

View attachment 1652614

View attachment 1652615

View attachment 1652617

View attachment 1652618

View attachment 1652619

The bike looks like it sat out in the weather for awhile. Now since it is a left sided drive, I would say the drive assembly and 2 speed hub are dry and dragging causing the pull? Most likely a good service and lube would solve the issue?

I would check the transmission of the trike to make sure its its not on crooked on frame drop outs

Back