When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just arrived today

-

Andy Dee

Finally riding a big boys bike
Schwinn Breeze Deluxe 26" , 3 spd Barely a scratch, only needs a front tire. Couldn't pass it up at the price the guy was asking.
IMG_0797.JPG

Thank You. With a little cleaning it will look like new. There is hardly a scratch on it. I wish the seat wasn't faded.

Cool bike! The violet is hard to find. I searched high and low for one. My wife had one as a kid so I found one for her.
8cb19587e7e0eb36848168a4357b569a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are the correct hand grips white, or Violet? Just wondering.

Either color would be fine if the bike was not made before the colored glitter grips came out. The 66's were white and 67's were colored. I think Schwinn more or less phased out the white grips shortly after 66.

Either color would be fine if the bike was not made before the colored glitter grips came out. The 66's were white and 67's were colored. I think Schwinn more or less phased out the white grips shortly after 66.

The one we have is a 64

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used to hang out at the local Schwinn shop when I was a kid. It was real close to the bowling alley and next door to the hobby shop. I remember seeing colored sparkle grips on the shelves in maybe 66 and at that time they were a custom Schwinn accessory but only in a few colors. I believe the 67 models were the first to be factory equipped with these grips.

Back