When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just bought this 1898 Rambler!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
-----> Another one from my archives that I thought you might enjoy ..

This one is interesting because they show it with the "Gear Case" and also a very unique "Feather Seat Spring". Look closely!

12513628_10208905943349769_5433042038981178386_o 2.jpg

if its like most g&j rambler theres currently no tires made to fit it <so i have heard > but i wonder if you could stretch some of the robert dean tires to fit i have read that some of the guys have heated them up and stretched them out to 30 inch rims .surely they would work

That bike takes single tube tires. Not G&J style tire that is I would think near impossible to find.

Found this one i Sweden, where i live. Seems to be original, although the single tube rims is puzzling, should it be G&J clinchers or is it possible to be original on export versions? Can anyone confirm if it's original hubs? Was such a nice feeling to find the tag in the saddle post tube!

View attachment 1048333

It also has the model number stamped into the seat tube lug right there behind the top of the stay.

-Stan

Back