When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just bought this 1960 Schwinn Panther III

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

cyberpaull

Finally riding a big boys bike
I just bought this 1960 Schwinn Panther III. For quite some time I have been looking for a 1959 Panther II. The ones I have found I never liked the condition they were in, or the parts that were missing. I focused my attention to other models. Until I found this 1960 Panter III. It wasn't the model I wanted, but what the hell. The color is awesome and the condition is fantastic. As far as I'm concerned my search is done.
1960 SCHWINN PANTHER III.jpg
1960 SCHWINN PANTHER III-A.jpg
1960 SCHWINN PANTHER III-B.jpg
1960 SCHWINN PANTHER III-C.jpg

Well frig, that's just stunning. What a great score. Like it just rolled out of 1960. Looks like the color-blind guy put the badge on this one, just like he's done to several of mine.
Cheers, Geoff

I can't believe the condition of the lights!! I wish mine on my black Panther looked that good!!

Panther

Paul! Where's my "cut"? You know, the usual 50% I demand off the top of the asking price when the bike is purchased through my leads! Fresh greenbacks please!

Back