Just built a set of wheels for one of my customers CUSTOM

• Regarding bumping ads in the classifed forums, we've just installed a new (customized) add-on that will change the way ads are bumped to the top. Please refer to the post "Bumping Classifed Ads" for details.
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
These ads go away when you register for an account!

GTs58

I'm the Wiz, and nobody beats me!
Sep 2, 2012
Central Arizona
Nice! Did you take it for a test ride?

Goldenrod

I live for the CABE
Mar 14, 2016
Schaumburg
I powder coated wit the same color. Looks great. Note that chrome rims can be powder coated.

Mr. Monkeyarms

I live for the CABE
Oct 30, 2018
Colorado
Nice looking set of wheels! Love the profile of the 26"x65mm rim. Thanks for the info! Will come in handy in the future. ;)

Reactions: Balloonoob

fattyre

I live for the CABE
Oct 22, 2014
Chicagoland
Great looking wheels. What kind of rear tire is that?

itsivxx

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Dec 13, 2019
Springfield, Oregon
Thanks Dave for posting my new creation, glad to see this ride fit the standards of this site. Started out as a Stock "Limo" Stretch Cruiser frame bought from the Low rider site, had a local shop here in Springfield, Oregon (Smith Industries LLC) rake and upgrade the steer tube, (1-1/8 Tube diameter) Triple tree was removed from a Dyno-Glide, removed the old factory tubes and upgrade to 38" Long x 1-1/8 Dia, 1/8" thick steel tubes. Dropped the frame off to the local Power coat shop here in Springfield at (Custom Powerworks, was done in Plum Crazy...remember that color? (Old Dodge Muscle Car color) Bike now weighs 56 pounds @ 105" long.

Black Limo.PNG

Reactions: OZ1972
This ad goes away when you register for an account!

itsivxx

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Dec 13, 2019
Springfield, Oregon
My lady's favorite color is Red. We bought a Slick Daddy, Orange and in getting raked and then colored Lamborghini Red (Red Wheel). and yes she has a thing for red

This ad goes away when you register for an account!