When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just curious, but how many people out there would fork over the cash???

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

oskisan

I live for the CABE
I'm just curious to find out... How many people out there would be willing to fork of $1500 or more for a Krate?

I actually hate the way they ride.I prefer a standard 5 speed stingray.with my big butt on one,the sissy bar shocks are bottomed out and the springer doesn't have much spring left.

All in all depends on how bad ja want something I've purchased stuff an things over the years that people would think I'm crazy for...... case in point 400.00 for a left handed Japanese baitcasting reel and 350.00 for the style of rod to go with it whole package weighted 10 oz. I paid it I wanted it now case closed.

I purchased over 8 of them for my boys and I to ride years ago. The most I paid was $1k. In today's money that would be $1700. Would I do it again? Heck yes. Those memories are priceless. I had tall sissy bars on mine just like when I was a kid ;)

I had an apple krate. I sorta liked it but since the paint wasn't nice on the chain guard and the seat was recovered I sold it back to the previous owner. Only one I would go that high on would have to be a fully original mint condition pea picker with disc brakes, otherwise I'll stick to standard stingrays and fastbacks
I actually just sold my friends restored orange krate on ebay for $1700. The chrome and front tire were original though. Seat was also redone. Decals were silk screened http://www.ebay.com/itm/111757152104?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1559.l2649

Only spent that much twice. Gotta be real special. $ too hard to come by. 'course if it's just fall'n out of yer pockets....... (give me some)

Back