When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just curious. . .

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

the tinker

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Back in the summer of 62 or 63, I picked up a bike in an alley on trash day. It was a 24' Rollfast Roy Rodgers bike, with the later model [Schwinn type] springer. The bike was painted a medium brown, with a rope design piping painted on the frame. The only reason I took it was because it had a springer. I tossed the bike out and have never seen another one like it. Anyone have a photo of one of these? It must be an uncommon bike. I see plenty of black Hoppy bikes. Please post it if you do have a photo. Thanks.

Back in the summer of 62 or 63, I picked up a bike in an alley on trash day. It was a 24' Rollfast Roy Rodgers bike, with the later model [Schwinn type] springer. The bike was painted a medium brown, with a rope design piping painted on the frame. The only reason I took it was because it had a springer. I tossed the bike out and have never seen another one like it. Anyone have a photo of one of these? It must be an uncommon bike. I see plenty of black Hoppy bikes. Please post it if you do have a photo. Thanks.

Hmm, the chain rings and guards on both of those pictured suggest Monark built! Both had a similar 'horse shoe' style rear stay, along with Westfield at the time.

Back