When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just Finished My Shelby Flying Cloud

-
Wow Nice Shelby but perhaps Im a rookie My questions are as follows Why two horn bottons And what does the Delta battery can power Im stumped Very nice chrome and shock eaze front end Unique pedals and paint to boot Johns tires are always a nice touch All you need is the shoc eaze decal to finish off the front end If they are out there ALL THE BEST RUDY C FAIRFAX CALIF

Wow Nice Shelby but perhaps Im a rookie My questions are as follows Why two horn bottons And what does the Delta battery can power Im stumped Very nice chrome and shock eaze front end Unique pedals and paint to boot Johns tires are always a nice touch All you need is the shoc eaze decal to finish off the front end If they are out there ALL THE BEST RUDY C FAIRFAX CALIF
It was coming like that when I bought it 2 delta horn inside the tank and the Delta battery box power the 2 horn I bought from my daddy in law friend he was news paper delivery in NY with this bicycle in the 50's and was coming with 2 Wald basket hanging on the back carrier I will try posted pictures later how it was when I buy it, And how the shock-eaze decals looks like I never see it?

Last edited:
Back