When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just got a sears '' The rail ''

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Hey How, Here's those shifter pictures

Attachments

• Picture 3529.jpg
    Picture 3529.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 263
  • Picture 3530.jpg
    Picture 3530.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 314
  • Picture 3531.jpg
    Picture 3531.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 204
thanks,I dont want you to take it apart, but it is right where the end of the cable goes on I cant figure out. It doenst really have anything to grab the cable,,unless mine is somewhat bent so the cable end slips out,,I just cant figure it out. I tried to rig it using a larger end so it wouldnt slip out,,but that didnt work either.

I have the same bike, I had to change the seat. I am not so sure that is original seat, but maybe the other guy is right. Mine came with a purple Persons seat that was destroyed I still have the pan. Everything on mine was original when I found it at a garage sale last summer for 10 bucks. I believe the bike is worth about 200 bucks. I wish you could do me a favour and look at how the cable is hooked up to the stick shift. I cant figure out how to do it since mine did not have the cable. I have a feeling there is some little piece missing. I had to change the pedals cause they were also destroyed. The originals are really kewl they have a red stripe as does the original tires. The original tires on mine are in very good shape about 90% left.

thanks howie
I am looking for a Sears 5 speed rail. Anybody have one?

Hey How, Here's those shifter pictures
2021 and I found this thread.. appears.. Sears, Montgomery Ward had "the Rail" also. Ward's, literally said quote ONLY WE SELL THE RAIL as we all know that's not true, as Sears ad listed shows it in 1966 as a "sports bikes" ad. However, EVEN found an ad by JCPenney listing the same bike, would love to share all these links. http://vintageschwinnbicycle.name/v...ed-muscle-bike-schwinn-murray-huffy-sears.htm https://www.google.com/search?q=sea...1NDCM_enUS753US753&hl=en#imgrc=-M8l128c-y1IKM

Back