When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just got my first '71 Krate today

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Post a picture of the underside of the seat pan and seat tag.... You can tell by the rivets on the tag, the shape of the pan and if it says Schwinn stamped into the seat pan it's a repop....

I'd like to see better pics/close-ups. The bike looks to be restored. If so less than $1k. Personally I won't touch a restored Krate or Phantom unless its to flip. V/r Shawn

Even restored, that bike is worth more then 1 K. I am sick of people bashing restorations!

The main reason why most bash restorations is that most of the so called resto's are half assed refurbs. A 90 + % restoration is a beautiful thing.

Even restored, that bike is worth more then 1 K. I am sick of people bashing restorations!

I wasn't bashing. I restore, and have bought, restored bikes. The thing with Krates and Phantoms is that there are too many nice ones out there for reasonable money. GTs58 is right though about sub-par restorations. BTW what is the most you have paid for a restored Krate? I sold a pretty nice Lemon two years ago for $670 and thought that was good money. V/r Shawn

when I get my my Park tools repair stand I will take close picture of the seat and every thing else so you can tell me whats original and whats not. Then I can know whats original. Then I can replace whats not original with original. I already know the tires.

If anyone has a crate for sale i am interested in buying another so I can ride it.

Back